Hallo, Besucher der Thread wurde 2025 aufgerufen und enthält 5 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von hupfi69 ()

Helfen Sie uns Pilze in Wien zu sammeln - Help us forage in Vienna (next week)

• Hallo! ich und ein freund von mir sind nächste woche in wien und wollten im wiener wald Pilze sammeln gehen.

möchte sich hier jemand mit uns verbinden und uns durch das führen, damit wir uns nicht aus Versehen umbringen?

(Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch)

(I can speak a little German, that shouldn't be a problem)

Hello! me and a friend of mine will be in Vienna next week and we wanted to go mushroom picking in the Vienna forest.

would anybody here like to join us and guide us through this so we won't accidently kill ourselves?

(I speak a little bit of German so that shouldn't be an issue)

• Hi there,

I am afraid you have chosen the wrong week for "hunting" mushrooms near Vienna. Was hot&dry for many weeks and last week quite cold. So I cannot imagine you will be successful, even with the best guide. But however, maybe mid/end of next week we can expect some fresh stuff. In case there are any signs of new mushrooms growing, I will let you know here and maybe give you some hints or even meet.

Ciao

Wolfgang

• Hi there,

I am afraid you have chosen the wrong week for "hunting" mushrooms near Vienna. Was hot&dry for many weeks and last week quite cold. So I cannot imagine you will be successful, even with the best guide. But however, maybe mid/end of next week we can expect some fresh stuff. In case there are any signs of new mushrooms growing, I will let you know here and maybe give you some hints or even meet.

Ciao

Wolfgang

Thank You Wolfgang! I greatly appreciate it!

Would you care for exchanging email addresses or phone numbers in a private conversation?

-Lior

• Dear Lior, sorry that I did not follow up. Was 1-2 times in the forrest in the week after our conversation and there was clearly no sign to recommend any mushroom hunting activities. And I somehow overlooked your answer here in the forum (I checked for reply).

However, I am afraid that's for me the first season since many years without any Steinpilz (boletus edulis) or even Eierschwammerl (Cantharellus cibarius) ;(

In case you visit Vienna again in mushroom season, just let me know. @Season: This spring I found Morcheln (Morchellaceae) next to Vienna, so that could be the next chance (March/April).

No idea how to exchange email/phone without posting here, but no problem in princple.

Wolfgang

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und genieße unser Forum werbefrei!